Sir Rocco Forte`s Balmoral Hotel is out to raise the standard within its Food and Beverage (F&B) operations across the hotel.
Recognised as a significant contributor to the business, food and beverage currently generates over £5 million of revenue per year. Accolades such as the recently awarded Michelin Star for the hotel`s Number One restaurant are testament to the hard work put in by Executive Chef Jeff Bland and his team.
To capitalise on F&B opportunities and increase the culinary profile of The Balmoral, Pascal Gadet has recently been appointed as Director of Food & Beverage. Among Pascal`s goals: increasing local awareness of the hotel`s F&B outlets, creating innovative food concepts to boost the profile of the food and beverage industry in Scotland and ensuring service delivery remains top-of-mind.
Guests at the hotel, as well as food lovers in Edinburgh and the surrounding area, can look forward to a year-long menu of events and culinary delights, designed to whet their appetites.
Highlights throughout March and April include:
“Off-the-wall” - fantastic value £10.99 three-course menu and free glass of wine at Hadrian`s.
* “Calling all Patricks!” All Patricks and Patricias can bring three friends to NB`s Bar on St Patrick`s Day and receive a free beer! This offer applies on 17 March only and must involve a minimum order of four drinks per round. I.D must be produced.
* New Spring à la carte menu at Hadrian`s.
* Celebrate 100 years at The Balmoral, with Number One`s exclusive “Celebration Menu”. This includes six gourmet courses, six glasses of wine to complement each dish and a glass of Pommery Vintage `92 champagne on arrival. Cost is £95 per person.
* “Number One is the business” - gourmet two-course lunches for £14.50 or three-course lunches for only £17.50.
* “Mother`s Day Pamper Brunch” - includes a glass of champagne in Palm Court, lunch at Hadrian`s and a spa voucher (valid throughout April). Cost is £35 (with Spa voucher) or £22.50 (without Spa voucher).
* “Spring into Secretaries` month” - Hadrian`s invites all secretaries to welcome the arrival of Spring, as they enjoy a three-course lunch and mocktail for £10 only. Valid throughout April.
* “Easter Jazz Brunch” - enjoy Easter Sunday at Hadrian`s. A glass of champagne is on hand for all parents, as kids play in the “kids corner”. Cost is £17.50 for adults and £8.75 for children under 12.
For reservations, please call: 0131 556 2414 and ask to be put through to the relevant Restaurant.
For more information, please call Emma Offord, Marketing & PR Manager at The Balmoral: tel 0131 622 8805, email [email protected]