Summit Hotels & Resorts, the international luxury hotel group, has today announced the launch of “Signatures Services”, a collection of services that highlight the individuality of each of the group`s hotels. Each hotel`s “Signature Service” will be presented in the Summit Hotels & Resorts 2003 directory, and will be marked with a `bell logo` that has been specially designed for this new programme.
As with written signatures, every Summit Hotels & Resorts` property is distinctive with its own personality and style. The programme will launch with 56 Summit Hotels & Resorts` properties, with others expected to join the programme throughout 2003. Later in the year Summit Hotels & Resorts will also be promoting Signature Services on its website www.summithotels.com.
The range of services is very diverse and will include:
* Hot towels for inky fingered newspaper readers at the Landmark Hotel in Bangkok;
* Bedtime story books to read to your children at the Royal Garden Hotel in Kensington;
* A smart car for exploring Milan when staying at the Capitol Millennium World Class,
* Lakeside jogging in Zurich with the Hotel Zum Storchen`s General Manager,
* The Square Mile`s Threadneedles` bathroom menu, a great accompaniment to a good soak!
Richard Lewis, managing director of Summit Hotels & Resorts, said: “Summit Hotels & Resorts` is a collection of independent hotels, each with its own personality, look and feel. Many hotels offer services over and above those you would expect from many chain hotels, and we felt it was time to celebrate this.
`Signature Services` has been created to highlight the uniqueness of each of our member hotels. We hope that each `Signature Service` will act as a guide to a hotel booker, whether a travel agents or a guest, to highlight the individuality of those hotels in our portfolio.”