Candlewood Suites will continue offering a $50 Amazon.com promotional certificate to guests who reserve a suite online at www.candlewoodsuites.com and stay at least three consecutive nights, now through March 1. Unlike other hotel promotions that force travelers to accept a pre-selected item or gift, Candlewood Suites gives guests the freedom to choose whatever they want from Amazon.com`s extensive online store. Best of all, there`s no waiting because the certificate is e-mailed directly to the guest after completing their qualified stay.
Here`s how it works:
- Book online directly at http://www.candlewoodsuites.com to stay three consecutive nights or longer at a participating Candlewood Suites at the non-discounted web site rate (government web rates for federal government travelers also qualify).
- Reservations must be booked between October 31, 2002 and March 1, 2003.
- Check-in date must be between October 31, 2002 and March 1, 2003.
- One Amazon.com promotional certificate per reservation.
- A limit of 10 certificates per person during the program.
- The Amazon.com certificate is sent to the guest by email within a week after the third night. It is valid for 90 days.
Candlewood Suites is an all-suites hotel owned, operated and licensed under Candlewood Hotel Co. (OTC: CNDL). Founded in 1995 by Jack DeBoer, widely recognized as the creator of the extended stay concept, Candlewood Suites has more than 100 properties in nearly every major market coast to coast. According to a recent Market Metrix Hotel Index report, Candlewood Suites is unsurpassed in the extended stay category for customer loyalty and satisfaction. For more information, visit www.candlewoodsuites.com.