(Bangkok, Thailand)—- The Pan Pacific Bangkok has recently introduced the specially priced Bonanza Package which is available to North American travelers from December 1, 2002 to January 31, 2003. Package rates range from a mere US$99 a night for a superior single room to US$135 a night for the deluxe double room. In addition to these special rates, the Bonanza Package includes the following benefits:
- Complimentary welcome drink & fruit basket upon arrival - Complimentary International Breakfast Buffet at Heights Café, 23rd floor - Tea & coffee maker in room - Two 20% discount coupons for The Spa and Health Club (per stay) - Free use of fitness facilities and sauna - Daily international newspaper - Late checkout until 4:00 pm
Additional benefits include:
- For first night stay - one complimentary (55 minute) massage (choose from Aromatherapy Body Salt Glow, Swedish Massage, Sport Massage, Traditional Thai Massage, or Foot Reflexology Massage) OR one hotel T-shirt (per person)
- For second night stay - one complimentary sightseeing tour (choose from Temples Tour, Royal Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha, or Damnernsaduak Floating Market) OR one hotel T-shirt (per person)
- For third night stay - one way transfer only from airport to hotel (per room/per stay)
- For fourth night stay - one way transfer from hotel to airport (per room/per stay)
Rates are subject to 10% service charge and applicable government tax. Credit card number and flight details are required to guarantee a reservation. Cancellation is required 48 hours prior to arrival date and time. Benefits are inclusive, non-transferable and non-refundable. Cancellation on the arrival date will be subject to one night charge. Check in time is 2:00 pm on the day of arrival and check out time is ordinarily 12:00 pm on the day of departure. Early check out fee is applied; full amount charge of the original reservation will be charged to guest account before departure. Rates are 10% commissionable to bona fide travel agents.
Located in the heart of Bangkok`s prime entertainment and business district near Lumpini Park and Sala Daeng Skytrain station (S2), The Pan Pacific Bangkok provides a peaceful retreat high above the city, combining traditional Thai hospitality with high-tech efficiency. A soaring atrium lobby and the spectacular swimming pool, adorned with statuary and a glass-domed rooftop lounge with indoor garden, are among the hotel`s distinctive design features. With sweeping views, the hotel features 235 rooms and suites, starting on the 24th floor of a 32-story hotel/office complex.
For reservations or additional information, please call (800) 327-8585 or log onto www.panpacific.com.