SN Brussels Airlines has unveiled its redesigned website, featuring a new content management system and booking engine, as well as a fresh user interface that will make booking online as easy and efficient as possible. All flights can now be booked online with the minimum number of clicks.
“The new website embodies SN Brussels Airlines’ core values of efficiency and flexibility”, announced Bruno Brusselmans, eBusiness Manager. Brusselmans added that “The new website is a significant event for SN Brussels Airlines as it marks another key step in the vitalisation of the airline’s brand. This site is fast, easy to use and contains all the information you need to fly and learn about SN Brussels Airlines.”
Visitors to the new-look brusselsairlines.com
will find many improvements over the previous version.
The new features include:
- various booking options (best schedule, best price)
- Interactive timetable
- Arrival and departure information
- Faster access to information
- Timetable can be downloaded to visitor’s Palm Pilot, desktop/PC
- Dynamic map of route network
The website’s other main sections are:
- Online Booking
- Plan & Book (Timetable, Destinations, Promotions, Book, Arrivals & Departures, Baggage)
- About us (Corporate Profile, Media Corner, Partners, Career Centre, Contact)
- Our Services (On the ground, On Board, Beyond the Flight, Flex-Y-Time, Travel Policy)
- Frequent flyer programme
- Travel F.A.Q.
The launch of the new website is supported by an on-line campaign featured in various Belgian and International websites.