, a leading global distribution system (GDS)
and technology provider to the travel industry, today announced the launch
of a new version of Amadeus AgentNet.
AgentNet is an innovative web-based platform that enables travel agents to
leverage and increase their expertise as travel consultants, while in turn
helping boost their productivity, sales and service offerings.
The latest release of AgentNet introduces administration and email
improvements, plus several new additions, designed to give agents easy
access to the best travel resources on the web.
Enhancements to AgentNet include:
* News and travel-alerts from e-tid.com and iJet
* Redesigned destination guides offering expanded, localised
* Streamlined availability and pricing on Amadeus cruise providers
* Comparative pricing on cruise content
* Improved search criteria within Tripfinder
* A streamlined personal account management system
* An e-mail upgrade allowing users to manage their own e-mail
* An improved administration page
, Director of Marketing for Amadeus UK, said “As a technology
enabler for the travel industry, Amadeus are always looking for ways to keep
pace with the changing needs of the market. In order to do this, we have
extensively consulted travel consultants throughout the UK and the
enhancements that we have made to AgentNet are a direct result of the
feedback we received.”