As part of the US Airways-United enhanced marketing relationship, US Airways Dividend Miles Preferred members and United Mileage Plus elite members will enjoy many of the same benefits when traveling on either airline, including expedited check-in and boarding priority.
Beginning tomorrow, the customer benefits of the relationship will be expanded as both carriers begin reciprocal recognition of elite members of both frequent flyer programs. US Airways’ and United’s elite tier members will be recognized by both airlines with the following benefits:
* The ability to check-in at US Airways First Class, Envoy Class and Preferred counters and United Premier counters
* US Airways Chairman`s Preferred members can use United First Class and Business Class check-in counters, regardless of class-of-service in which they are traveling
* United 1K members can use US Airways First Class and Envoy Class check-in counters, regardless of class-of-service in which they are traveling
* Early boarding when flying on either carrier
* Access to each airline’s Preferred/Premier/Economy Plus seat assignments
* Priority reservations waitlist and clearance on either carrier
* Priority standby clearance at the gate on either carrier
US Airways has expanded its network with over 700 additional flight segments operated by United through its codeshare relationship. US Airways passengers have greater access to cities throughout the U.S., including new destinations in Hawaii and on the West Coast. United customers have gained greater access to over 30 cities in the U.S., Europe, Mexico and the Caribbean, with nearly 700 code share flight segments operated by US Airways.
US Airways, the US Airways Express carriers and US Airways Shuttle offer service to nearly 200 destinations worldwide. News releases and other information about US Airways is available online at usairways.com.
United operates nearly 1,700 flights a day on a route network that spans the globe. News releases and other information about United may be found at the company’s Web site at united.com.
Information on United’s flight schedules and fares is also available online at united.com, or by calling United’s Reservations at 1-800-UNITED1. For more information on US Airways’ flight schedules and fares, contact US Airways online at usairways.com, or contact US Airways reservations at 1-800-428-4322.