Sabre invites you to a Webcast on Tuesday, Dec. 4 at 1100EST /1600UTC to discuss the latest strategies and technologies travel agencies can adopt to harness the power of the Web to help reinvent their business and deliver effective customer service.
Ellen Keszler, Senior Vice President, Sabre Travel Agency Solutions and Jeff Harmon, Senior Vice President, Sabre Online Travel Solutions will be hosting the event.
Topics of the Webcast will include:
* Comparison of online vs. offline travel bookings post-Sept. 11
* Leveraging the Web for marketing, advertising and promoting travel services
* Consumer benefits of Web-connected travel agents
* Sabre .Res suite of online booking engines/new customer announcement
* Sabre .Res product demo and customer case study of San Diego Travel Group
* Live Q&A session to answer your questions via the Internet and phone
Note that the Webcast is available via both the Internet via www.visioncastconferencing.com
and dial-in only modes.
On the “Enter Meeting” page that appears, please submit the following:
Meeting ID: w441390
Meeting Key: 019221
To hear the Webcast or to access by phone only, please dial 1-800-967-7185 (U.S.) or 1-719-457-2634 (internationally). Passcode 441390. Note: Dial *0 for technical assistance during the Webcast.
To view the Webcast, you will need a Pentium-based PC and at least a 28.8 Kbps connection to the Internet. Dial-in using a regular phone line to hear the Webcast. Please perform a browser check prior to your conference by logging on to the given link, where the server will sense if adjustments are needed. If so, you will be instructed accordingly.
RSVP: Please contact Deepali Sarin at [email protected] or 203-325-8772, x31 to confirm your attendance.