Lexington Services` new reservation system, SPIRIT, powered by Computer Sciences Corporation Services will debut next week at in Florida.
The integrated distribution and marketing system for centralised hotel reservations is offered in an ASP service model and is a proven, state-of-the-art system that recently underwent a multimillion dollar enhancement. SPIRIT, combined with LexLink OnLine, Lexington`s proprietary Internet-based revenue management and reporting system, allows hotels total control over the management of all revenue producing distribution channels.
Major Benefits of Lexington`s Technology Offerings Include:
* Rate changes are automatic through LexLink OnLine. This feature eliminates the manual rate change process and allows for immediate and accurate rate changes. Further, with the SPIRIT “back end,” a separate rate management strategy can be deployed by distribution source.
* A sophisticated Internet Booking Engine allows hotels to power their proprietary Web site and enables direct selling, reducing distribution costs.
* The Cognos(R) Powerplay application adds major relational reporting enhancements to LexLink OnLine and gives hotels flexible real-time reporting.
* Comprehensive marketing enhancements also have been made to LexLink OnLine that give hotels more immediate control over marketing programs. For example, vapor messaging now can be implemented online.
* SPIRIT offers hotel users dramatically enhanced client information through its guest history and frequent guest applications. These features not only enable targeted marketing programs, but also allow for the implementation and management of frequent booker and guest affinity programs.
* SPIRIT offers hotels the ability to manage all aspects of conventions and groups.
* SPIRIT has interfaces to most major PMS, revenue management and airline/affinity management systems. Single-image inventory PMS interfaces are available, and new interfaces can be developed and professionally managed based on hotel needs.
* For the sophisticated user, SPIRIT offers a totally integrated, state-of-the-art, Windows-based hotel central reservation system that can be implemented in the largest call center, or for virtually any size hotel chain in the world. Also, through the alliance with CSC, Lexington Services can offer locally based network and hardware management to hotels and chains globally.