TACA has completed the Inteline E-Ticket project implementations with 10
other companies, making travel experience easier for its users.This agreement enables travelers to combine segments operated by
different carriers under a single electronic ticket.
Korean Air joins American Airlines, Mexicana, Copa Air, Aeromexico,
Continental Airlines, Air Canada, United Airlines, Iberia, and Hahn Air;
whom already have an operating interline e-ticketing agreement.
“These achievements enable our users a world-wide travel with a single
electronic ticket”, said Claudia Arenas, Corporate Communications
Director. “The coordination of the airlines’ operating systems makes
possible for one e-ticket to combine segments flown by different
TACA’s partners in this interline e-ticket project are:
1. Korean Air, headquartered at Incheon (ICN) Internacional Airport
in Seoul, Korea, serving 110 cities in 36 countries in Asia, Europe,
Middle East and North America.
2. American Airlines, flying to 157 cities through the United
Status, Canada, Latin America, the Carribean, Europe, Japan, China, and
3. Mexicana, headquartered in “Benito Juarez Internacional Airport
in Mexico City servicing more than 50 destinations.
4. COPA Air is one of the airlines in the region with headquarters
in Tocumen International Airport in Panama, serving 36 destinations.
5. Aeromexico, a Mexican airline offers 508 daily flights to 63
6. Continental Airlines is one of the largest airlines world-wide,
with more than 3100 daily flights between the United States, Europe and
7. Air Canada, offering its services to 159 destinations between
Canada, the United States, Europe, Middle East, Asia, Australia, among
others, with an average of 630 flights per day.
8. United Airlines, with a complementary route structure to that of
9. Iberia, with direct flights between Central America and Europe.
10. Hahn Air, distribution and ticket-emission agency for 50
countries around the world.
Through this, TACA continues its efforts to strengthen its presence in
the different world-wide markets and improve its over-all customer