Air France-KLM has continued to post strong activity levels
with traffic rising 4.1% in line with capacity (+4.2%) for November. The load factor
remained at the very good level of 78.5% (-0.1 point). The Group carried
close to 5.7 million passengers, up 3.4%.
As in previous months, the Group posted a further sustained increase in
yield in November, thanks to a rise in average revenue per passenger in
- On the Americas, traffic grew by 3.2% on 5.0% higher capacity. The
load factor slipped 1.5 points but remained at the high level of 84.0%.
- The Asian network continued to post strong rise in traffic (+8.6%). As
capacity grew by 7.3%, the load factor improved by 1.0 point to reach
- On the Africa & Middle-East network, traffic increased by 4.7% while
capacity was up 2.6%. The load factor improved by 1.5 points to 76.6%.
- On the Caribbean & Indian Ocean sector, traffic was down 2.6% while
capacity decreased by 4.1%. The load factor gained 1.2 points to 82.3%.
- On the European network, traffic was up by 4.2% on 5.8% higher
capacity. The load factor stood at 65.7% (-1.0 point).