In June, levels of activity at Air France-KLM remained strong, with traffic rising 7.1% on 5.8% higher capacity. The load factor reached 82.4%, a 0.9-point improvement. The Group carried 6.6 million passengers, up 5.9%.
In line with previous months, the strength of traffic, particularly in the premium segment, as well as the rise in yield in the economy segment, enabled the Group to post a significant increase in the unit revenue per available seat kilometer.
- On the Americas, the load factor reached the very high level of 90.3% (up 2.0 points), with traffic increasing by 6.2% on 3.9% higher capacity.
- Asian routes also recorded a good performance with the load factor improving by 1.8 points to 86.3%, as traffic rose 13.5% on 11.1% higher capacity.
- On the Africa & Middle-East network, activity remained buoyant with traffic up 8.5%. As capacity increased by 11.6%, the load factor slipped 2.1 points to 74.1%.
- On the Caribbean & Indian Ocean sector, capacity was reduced by 4.0% while traffic was down 4.1%. The load factor remained stable at 75.9%.
- On the European network, traffic increased by 6.8% on 5.3% higher capacity. The load factor reached 76.2%, up 1.0 point.