UK hotel deals with virus outbreak

A four-star Devon hotel has had to undergo a thorough cleaning as several people fell ill from a virus outbreak, according to the BBC.

Guests at the Imperial Hotel in Exmouth caught the highly contagious Norovirus, which causes diarrhoea and vomiting.

Some guests claimed that the hotel knew of the outbreak but were only informed after they had booked in.

Hotel managers Shearings said the virus was in the community and it gave guests advice on how to stop it spreading.
——-