Research and Markets has announced the addition of UK Tour Operators Market Research Report to their offering. The UK tour operators market research report analyses the market size, trends and industry structure.
With five year historical data, and a detailed five year forecast, all data and trends are fully explained throughout the report.
Coverage includes inclusive tours abroad, sold directly by tour operators themselves as well as those distributed by travel agents, or booked via call centres and online.
The report is updated quarterly to combine the up-to-date development and trends with the latest data available on the tour operator market in the UK.
Subjects Covered: - All inclusive holidays - Holidays - International travel - Low-cost airlines - Travel agents
Topics Covered 1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. INTRODUCTION 2.1 Definitions 2.2 Methodology 2.3 Abbreviations 2.4 Economic Overview 2.5 Market Positioning 2.5.1 Customers 2.5.2 Suppliers 2.6 Market Factors 2.6.1 Social 2.6.2 Technological 2.6.3 Economic 2.6.4 Environmental 2.6.5 Political
3. MARKET SIZE AND TRENDS 3.1 Chapter Summary 3.2 Market Size 3.3 Market Segmentation 3.4 Market Trends
4. INDUSTRY STRUCTURE 4.1 Chapter Summary 4.2 Industry Overview 4.2.1 Industry Rivalry 4.2.2 Threat of Entry 4.2.3 Threat of Substitutes 4.2.4 Recent Events 18.104.22.168 MyTravel 22.214.171.124 Low-Cost Airlines 126.96.36.199 Promotions 4.3 Structure by Turnover 4.4 Employment 4.5 Company Profiles 4.5.1 Saga Holidays 4.5.2 Cosmos Coach Tours 4.5.3 First Choice Holidays 4.5.4 Gold Medal Travel Group 4.5.5 LIBRA Holidays 4.5.6 MyTravel Group 4.5.7 TUI UK 4.5.8 Thomas Cook UK 4.5.9 Virgin Travel Group
5. FORECAST 5.1 Chapter Summary 5.2 Market Size 5.3 Industry Structure
6. FURTHER SOURCES & CONTACTS 6.1 Trade Associations 6.2 Trade Magazines 6.3 Trade Exhibitions
List of Tables List of Diagrams
Companies Mentioned - Cosmos Coach Tours - First Choice Holidays - Gold Medal Travel Group - LIBRA Holidays - MyTravel Group - Saga Holidays - TUI UK - Thomas Cook UK - Virgin Travel Group