easyJet today announced it would be adding five new summer sun destinations to its network.
- FARO from Belfast commences 16th July
- IBIZA from Newcastle commences 23rd July
- IBIZA from Liverpool commences 24th July
- MAHON (Menorca) from Gatwick 21st July
- MAHON (Menorca) from Bristol 23rd July
These five new routes will take the total number of easyJet routes on offer to 210 to 63 key airports throughout Europe and will operate during the peak summer months from mid July to early September. Giving holidaymakers more choice of summer sun destinations, with flexibility and convenience for independent travellers.
Flights are available to book at www.easyjet.com, with flights to Faro and Mahon starting from £24.99 one way (£49.98 return) and flights to Ibiza from £27.99 one way (£55.98 return including taxes).