For those seeking a truly out of the ordinary travel experience, Mandarin Oriental, Miami has created the most exclusive two-night stay in Miami with the “Ultimate Suite Luxury Package.” Prior to arrival, guests can select their personal luxury haven from the hotel’s two magnificent presidential suites. The Oriental Suite, located high atop the 20th floor boasts a living room with working fireplace, multimedia screening room with state-of-the-art electronics, grand piano and wraparound balcony. The Mandarin Suite features a gourmet kitchen, oversize plasma screen TV and its own private spa sanctuary for total pampering pleasures. Either presidential suite will be lavishly prepared with a chilled bottle of vintage Dom Perignon, Beluga caviar and four dozen red roses.
The two-night suite getaway begins with a personal chauffer to greet the arriving couple inside the Miami Airport. Upon arrival to the hotel, the suite butler will unpack the suitcases while guests indulge in personalized spa treatments in a VIP Couples’ Suite at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami. After the rejuvenating spa experience, guests can enjoy a leisurely afternoon in a private cabana at Oasis Beach Club where beach butlers will spray cool mists and serve chilled towels, iced drinks, frozen fruit delicacies and a delectable spa cuisine lunch. In the evening, couples are invited to delight in a special six-course wine dinner at Azul, the hotel’s signature waterfront restaurant.
Guests will receive keys to their choice of a luxury car rental - Ferrari, Porsche, Bentley to explore vibrant Miami in style. A $2,500 gift certificate for Neiman Marcus or Tiffany and Co. and a 4-hour cruise aboard a luxury yacht will conclude the spectacular stay.
The two-night “Ultimate Suite Luxury Package” includes:
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Accommodation for two nights in a one of the hotel’s presidential suites - The Oriental Suite or The Mandarin Suite
- Nightly turndown including orchid petal bath ritual
- Two hours of spa treatments per person per stay in The Spa’s Couples’ Suite
- Luxury sports car rental of choice for duration of stay
- One dinner for two at the award-winning Azul restaurant with special six-course tasting menu with sommelier wine selection and VIP seating
- Private beach cabana including Spa Bento Box Lunch and unlimited soft beverages and fresh fruit for two days
- 4-hour cruise on a luxury yacht with champagne and gourmet picnic lunch
- Bottle of vintage Dom Perignon champagne with Beluga caviar and four dozen red roses in-suite upon arrival
- One gift certificate valued at $2,500 for shopping at Neiman Marcus or Tiffany and Co.
- Two custom Mandarin Oriental, Miami plush robes
- 24-hour butler service
- American Breakfast daily
- Complimentary valet parking
The package can be enjoyed for $20,000 per couple for a two-night stay. Rate is subject to availability, based on double occupancy and inclusive of tax. Additional supplements may apply, valid from January 1, 2005 through December 31, 2005.
Contemporary in design and with a prominent waterfront location, the 327-room Mandarin Oriental, Miami includes two high-energy restaurants, the Lobby Lounge, M-Bar - a dynamic cocktail lounge and martini bar, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, Oasis Beach Club and infinity pool, extensive meeting and business facilities and Miami’s most spacious rooms and suites, offering dramatic views of the bay and ocean.