Kung hei fat choy! (Happy New Year!) In recognition of the Chinese Zodiac Year of the Rooster, which begins on February 9, 2005, the Langham Hotel, Hong Kong, is offering a Celebration by Langham Chinese New Year package. Available throughout the Year of the Rooster (February 9, 2005 through January 28, 2006), this three-day, two-night Celebration by Langham package includes accommodations in a Langham Suite, a bottle of rejuvenating aromatherapy oil, daily energising breakfast and super-charged coffee—perfect for visitors to Hong Kong, a true 24/7 city. The rooster-themed Celebration by Langham Chinese New Year package starts at £316++ approx (HK$4,600++) based on double occupancy, exclusive of taxes and gratuity, and includes:
- Two nights’ stay in an award-winning Langham Suite
- Arrival transfer from airport to the hotel
- Unlimited supply of super-charged coffee
- Daily energising Langham breakfast, including two eggs, bacon, sausages, baked tomato, sautéed mushrooms, toast or English muffin
- A bottle of rejuvenating aromatherapy oil made of lemongrass and citrus, designed to awaken the senses
- Use of the swimming pool and 24-hour gym
- Use of the Langham Hotel Club Lounge with evening cocktails and canapés
- Use of the Victoria Room with a 42” plasma TV, DVD home theatre system and broadband Internet access
- Unlimited personal pressing and laundry
- Complimentary local telephone calls
- Optional rejuvenating aromatherapy massage using lemongrass and citrus oils designed to energize even the most fatigued travellers. Massage is available for a cost of £38 approx (HK$550) for a 45-minute session.
Room rate is subject to applicable service charge and government tax.
For more details of the package or hotel reservations, please contact Langham Hotel at [email protected] or visit www.langhamhotels.com.