Sofitel, the prestige brand of Accor hotels has launched a new promotion, The Sofitel Dream Package, which targets leisure travellers with a package designed to showcase the surrounding region and local specialities at participating hotels. Each participating hotel is offering guests the following benefits:
* Early check-in and late check-out
* Upgraded accommodation (to a Deluxe Room or a Suite)
* VIP welcome with Champagne or wine (according to the local country legislation)
* Buffet breakfast or continental breakfast served in the room
* An aperitif upon arrival
* A lunch or dinner for two in the hotel restaurant (or a service of equivalent value if the hotel restaurant is closed at the weekend)
The true ‘Art de Vivre à la Française’, which characterises the Sofitel brand, can be experienced at these exciting destinations with the following complimentary exclusive offers included in the package:
Sofitel Central Hua Hin Resort is Thailand’s oldest seaside resort. The colonial era hotel offers two entrance tickets to the fabulous Marukathayawan Palace (former summer residence of King Rama V) from US$144 a night in a Deluxe Room.
Explore the rich culture of Vietnam in its capital city at the elegant Sofitel Metropole Hanoi and experience the country’s unique Water Puppet Theatre from US$220 a night Deluxe Room.
For golf and spa lovers, Sofitel Boao combines one-hour spa and natural hot spring treatment with a free box of range balls on its adjacent golf course from US$160 a night in a Deluxe Room.
Sofitel Palm Resort in Malaysia offers 15 per cent off spa treatments after a complimentary round of weekday golf from the unbeatable rate of only US$57 in a Deluxe Room.
Dorint Sofitel AM Gendarmenmarkt Berlin offers a slice of life from the former Eastern Europe with a unique guided city tour in an original East German era Traban car from 306 Euros in a Deluxe Room.
In France, Hotel Trocadero Dokhan’s Sofitel Demeure Hotels offers unsurpassed luxury, and a private tasting of French Champagne from 430 Euros in a Deluxe Room; Castille Sofitel Demeure Hotels features one day passes to the Louvre Museum with express ‘queue cutting’ for quick entrance in a Deluxe Room from 455 Euros.
Sofitel St James London treats guest to a slice of the city’s rich history with sightseeing bus tour and tickets to the Royal Academy and Nation Gallery from £285 (US$ 515) in a Deluxe Room.
Additional hotels taking part in the promotion include:
* Sofitel Silom Bangkok from US$120 in a Deluxe Room : entrance for 2 at the Grand Palace.
* Sofitel Chicago Water Tower from US$459 in a Deluxe Room : 2 tickets for the Art Institute of Chicago.
* Sofitel Dalat Palace from US$150 in a Deluxe Room : 30 minute massage per guest
* Hotel Gran Mahakam Jakarta (Associate Sofitel) from US$170 in a Junior Suite : 2 free tickets to Taman Mini Indonesia Indah.
This offer is valid seven days a week and is subject to availability. Rates are valid per night for two people sharing a double room for a minimum stay of 2 nights. The offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. It should be noted that children under the age of 12 stay in their parents’ room for no additional charge.