It’s that time of year again when millions of Americans vow to improve their health. But, clearly few are able to maintain their seemingly simple resolutions to eat better and exercise more often.
According to the American Medical Association, today some 55 percent of all U.S. adults are overweight or obese, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reports that 60 percent of adults do not get adequate exercise.
For those of us who need help adopting a more balanced lifestyle, Tea Garden Springs offers the new Holistic Health Evaluation, a one-time or on-going series of 60-minute consultations custom-designed to honor your needs to feel vital and healthy throughout 2004.
Together with one of the spa’s highly trained holistic health practitioners, participants will formulate a step-by-step prescription to achieve their short-term and long-term wellness goals. Renowned as the Bay Area’s only “zen spa” where leading Ayurvedic practitioners come for treatments, Tea Garden Springs’ comprehensive Holistic Health Evaluation offers a wide array of state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and treatments including:
* Ayurvedic dosha analysis
* Accupuncture, including the new Accupuncture Facial Treatment, a safe, but effective alternative to Botox
* Tui Na, an ancient, healing form of Chinese massage
* Marma Abhyanga Massage, designed to enhance longevity and proper balance
* Customized Chinese herbal remedies
* Neuromuscular Advanced Body Work
* Mindfulness Meditation
* Endermologie, the celebrity secret to cellulite-free skin
For further information please visit www.teagardensprings.com.