Senior Officials From United Airlines, Delta Airlines, Alaska Air, Sabre, Pegasus, Oracle and Other Leading Concerns to Address Fastest Track To Profitability in the $15.4 Billion Online Travel IndustryJupiter Media Metrix, the global leader in market
intelligence, will host its annual @Travel Forum in Miami between April 23 and 24, 2001, with more than 30 travel leaders and high-level executives convening with Jupiter analysts to tackle the industry`s most critical
issues. @Travel will offer vital strategies and sound advice to corporations, travel solutions providers, travel agencies and suppliers.
The keynotes are the following:
* Pamela Arway, executive vice president & general manager, U.S. Corporate Travel, American Express Corporate Travel
* Steve Jarvis, vice president, e-commerce, Alaska Air Panelists
* John Samuel, vice president, e-business, American Airlines
* Steven Scheper, managing director, e-business, Delta Airlines
* David Brown, director, e-commerce product strategy and
* development, United Airlines
* John F. Davis, III, chief executive officer, Pegasus Solutions Inc.
* Scott Gutz, chief executive officer, Oracle eTravel
* Scott Alvis, senior vice president, travel supplier distribution systems, Sabre
* Erik Blachford, vice president, marketing, Expedia
* Ken Swanton, chief executive officer, Lowestfare
Through a compelling mix of roundtables, panels and
presentations, the forum will address:
* The Travel Business and Its Players
* How are business models changing as travel companies strive for profitability? How will the newest Internet travel players impact the existing landscape?
* What technologies are driving the travel industry and how are they impacting customer service, personalization initiatives and loyalty? What are the
implications of wireless technologies and ubiquitous
* Business Travel
* What impact will corporate online booking solutions have on relationships with the coveted business customer
* Economic Conditions
* How are changing economic conditions affecting investment decisions by travel companies?