Ramesys Hospitality Inc, Edison, NJ, a leading provider of IT solutions to the economy/budget, mid and resort lodging industry, announces the updated version release of ImagInn 99.3, their full function property management system for small to medium-size properties.
New features include:
* Web-based reservations Partnering with SynXis Corporation, this feature allows properties to allocate inventory for internet bookings through their website, GDS, travel agent sites, or through the SynXis CRES.
* Two-way Lodgenet posting This feature eliminates the need to manually post credits on the Lodgenet system.
* NDC centralized travel agent payments This feature allows hotels to aggregate property TA information to centrally cut a consolidated check.
* Lexington two-way interface
* Canadian postal codes
* Canadian PST tax for travel agents and folios
* Flexible credit card masking for screens and reports
* E-mail address capture field during check-in
* New guest filters for Ramesys’ MPOWER
ImagInn is the cutting-edge solution for small to medium-size properties. It is designed to allow the property the ability to effectively manage reservations, guest accounting, guest history, rates, and marketing. It has been installed in over 2,000 hotels and motels nationwide.