AngloINFO, the global expat network, has announced today the launch of its first South Korean website, demonstrating its commitment to expanding its strong network of websites with clear, reliable and trustworthy information for expatriate communities all around the world.
Packed full of useful information for expats living and working in the South Korean capital city, Seoul now has its own, local AngloINFO website – the essential free-of-charge resource for Seoul’s international community, estimated to include around 279,000 non-nationals.
Over the past 12 years, AngloINFO has built the world’s largest network of websites for English-speaking expats and residents. It operates in many regions around the world providing vital support and information to the local international communities. Its local websites provide detailed day-to-day support to people living in a particular region, while its national websites are specifically geared to addressing the needs of those who are in the process of moving, or looking to move.
A core driver of AngloINFO’s consistent success is the strategy to bring in local franchisees that know their market and are able to integrate closely with the local expat communities.
The Seoul operation is managed by franchisee Yesung Han, who commented: “Seoul is a global leading city, with a population over 10 million residents. 279,000 of these are non-nationals and these foreigners are made up of Korean, Chinese, Japanese and English communities. Seoul is a prosperous and affluent capital, which continues to welcome a significant number of expatriates. AngloINFO will be a very useful resource to those who have recently moved, are thinking about moving to this city or even for those who have been living here for some time.”
Expats and English-speaking residents in Seoul can now:
* Choose from dozens of daily events and hundreds of events scheduled for the year in the ‘What’s On’ Guide
* Search the directory of thousands of local, English-speaking businesses
* Get advice from other Seoul expats in the local Discussions
* Buy and sell essential items through the Classifieds
* Browse hundreds of pages of carefully-researched, factually correct information covering topics ranging from finding accommodation and employment, to understanding the school system or registering a car
AngloINFO Seoul offers the definitive in-depth resource for any expat living in, or moving to, this East Asia megacity.