ABTA welcomes new members in late 2014
ABTA welcomed 13 new Members into the Association between October and December 2014, one trading as a retailer, eight as principals and four as dual Members.
The following companies became Members of ABTA between October 1st and December 31st 2014:
- Universal Travel House Ltd, ABTA number P6784, Retail, joined 01/10/14.
- JTB Europe Ltd, ABTA numbers V8637 and A1288, Dual, joined 06/10/14.
- Water by Nature Rafting Journeys Ltd, ABTA number Y6196, Principal, joined 06/10/14.
- The Global Work & Travel Co. Ltd, ABTA number Y6197, Principal, joined 15/10/14.
- Capristar Ltd, ABTA number Y6201, Principal, joined 24/10/14.
- Uniworld River Cruises Ltd, ABTA number Y6200, Principal, joined 24/10/14.
- European Travel Ventures Ltd, ABTA number Y6199, Principal, joined 24/10/14.
- Morgan Travel (UK) Ltd, ABTA numbers Y6202 and A8588, Dual, joined 03/11/14.
- Thai Healthy Me Ltd, ABTA number Y6204, Principal, joined 07/11/14.
- Munro’s Travel Ltd, ABTA numbers V4091 and 45139, Dual, joined 13/11/12.
- Naturetrek Ltd, ABTA number Y6206, Principal, joined 01/12/14.
- Berkley Travel Ltd, ABTA numbers Y6207 and P6808, Dual, Joined 05/12/14.
- Egypt Tourism Bureau Ltd, ABTA number Y6240, Principal, joined 23/12/14.
Mark Tanzer, ABTA chief executive said: “We are delighted to welcome these new Members to ABTA. They join us at an exciting time for the Association, with the recent launch of our new ‘Travel with confidence’ strapline, and I hope that they will take advantage of this and all ABTA has to offer.
“We look forward to working with them.”