Jumeirah Essex House proudly announces the launch of the iconic hotel’s first ever Canine Turndown Program designed to pamper even the most discerning four-legged guests. Set to launch July 1, Jumeirah Essex House has partnered with doggie designer to the stars, Amy Kizer of the highly-acclaimed Wagwear New York City boutique, to create luxurious five-star canine amenities for the hotel. Through this partnership and the hotel’s Canine Turndown Program, guests and their fine furry friends can indulge in the lap of luxury together.
Jumeirah Essex House in- room amenities are “A Dog’s Delight” and offered seven days a week, 365 day a year! They include:
* A sumptuous Wagwear dog bed or Wagwear “Tee Pee Hound Lounge” - a miniature pop-up tent with fleece-lined bed – for the dog’s slumbering needs during the stay;
* Delectable homemade dog treats created by the hotel’s Executive Pastry Chef;
* Essential Wagwear food and water bowls accompanied by a matching placemat;
* An exclusive gift bag complete with a plush Jumeirah Essex House logoed fleece blanket (monogramming is available upon request);
* Stylish and colorful nylon Wagwear collars and leashes will be on loan for guests who may have forgotten theirs, or who just want their pup to have a new, chic look while they’re visiting the world’s fashion capital
With Central Park on the hotel’s doorstep, four-legged pooches can play and stay in style. Specialized doggie hospitality attendants will treat Rover and Fido to freshly-drawn water throughout the day and lay out their beautiful fleece blanket on the doggy bed should they desire a much deserved nap beside their owner after an exciting day of exploring New York City. Furthermore, the well-versed concierges at the hotel can share all of the insider information travelers need to know when bringing their pooch to the Big Apple such as the most divine trails through the city’s best parks, New York City leash laws, nearby pet sitting facilities and 24-hour veterinarians. They can even recommend dog walkers for hire and pet boutiques who deliver to the hotel.
See all Jumeirah Group World Travel Awards winners here:
Burj Al Arab - 2010 Middle East’s Leading Hotel, 2010 Middle East’s Leading Luxury Hotel, 2010 Dubai’s Leading Hotel
Jumeirah Beach Hotel - 2009 Dubai’s Leading Resort
Emirates Towers - 2010 Middle East’s Leading Business Hotel
Madinat Jumeirah - 2009 UAE’s Leading Resort, 2009 Dubai’s Leading Conference Hotel
Jumeirah Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa - 2010 UAE’s Leading Hideaway Resort
Jumeirah Carlton Tower - 2006 England’s Leading Business Hotel
Jumeirah Essex House - 2010 North America’s Leading Business Hotel, 2010 United States’ Leading Business Hotel