EIBTM (www.eibtm.com), the leading global event for the meetings and events industry, has recently confirmed that they have 75 new Hosted Buyer groups signed up to attend the show, which will take place in the business and tourism destination of Barcelona (19-21 November, 2013).
Joanna Warr, Reed Travel Exhibitions, Hosted Buyer Manager, EIBTM commented, “We have seen a huge increase in new groups coming on board from Europe, with 53 signed up to date. Our team has also recruited an additional 22 long haul groups for the show this year.
“In terms of long haul buyer groups, we are delighted to confirm that we have our first group attending from Japan – Marriott Japan. We have also recruited a further four groups from Brazil and we have welcomed three new groups in from Russia, who will attend in addition to the 26 groups whom we already accommodate.”
EIBTM have also established relationships with a number of new groups participating from the UK, including those attending buying on behalf of Angela Griffin Associates, Corinthia UK Liverpool, Hilton UK, Hunt & Palmer and Morgans Hotel Group.
Warr continues, “The increase in buyer interest we have witnessed this year is a huge testament to the success of the programme and the value it provides for each of the buyers attending and the coordinators who bring them. A lot of the new groups we have attending this year are extensions on groups brought in previous years. We are working with each of our group-coordinators to help them extend their global buyer network and to build stronger relationships.”
For the 2013 show, Dolce Hotels have confirmed that they will be bringing an additional five European groups to the show. Kuoni have also confirmed they will be bringing additional groups from Europe and Brazil and Marriot will extent their reach to Japan.
Hosted Buyers who are successful in the application process for the EIBTM 2013 will receive:
* A personalised diary of pre-scheduled appointments with international exhibitors of their choice
* A tailored professional education programme suited to individuals needs
* Complimentary return flights from an extensive choice of airports
* Complimentary accommodation in one of Barcelona’s best 4/5* hotels
* An invitation to the EIBTM Forum
* Access to a number of networking events
* Complimentary transfers to and from the exhibition, networking and events
* Access to VIP lounges situated on the show floor.