Today’s turbulent travel market provides the perfect opportunity for innovative companies to launch new technologies and solutions. Start-ups, emerging players and established companies innovate every minute of every day to beat the competition.
Innovators looking to make a splash in travel should heed these words of advice from PhoCusWright’s Travel Innovation Summit alumni.
* It is going to take longer than you think
* It will take more money than you think
* It is going to take “all you’ve got”—be ready to invest your heart and soul
* Do not be afraid to experiment—take risks
* Do not forget to monetize
* And, most importantly, be a demonstrator at The Travel Innovation Summit
Watch the full video of alumni recommendations below.
Each of these travel visionaries demonstrated their innovation live on stage at The PhoCusWright Conference in front of a thousand travel executives—potential clients and investors
Are you ready to go the distance with your travel innovation? Find out if you qualify to become a 2010 PhoCusWright Travel Innovation Summit demonstrator.