Call for Travel Industry Innovation Submissions
ENTER2015 has released a call for case studies and presentations from innovative travel industry companies & suppliers.
The call is primarily aimed at tourism industry representatives as well as technology and marketing practitioners from companies working in the travel and tourism sector who have valuable experience to report and present to an international conference in February.
Innovation examples are sought for a wide range of subjects:
• Travel agents: Smart and Innovative approaches of travel agencies thriving in the digital age
• Online reputation measurement: How reviews & social feedback are changing travel
• Big Data: Making sense of Big Data; innovative metrics of impact on businesses ROI
• User Generated Content impact on purchasing behaviour
• Mobile strategies: innovations and location based services
• Customer Experience: Cases of latest technology at the service of customer experience i.e. wearables, gamification, NFT etc
Companies whose submissions are successful will be invited to present to the ENTER 2015 conference in Lugano in Switzerland in February 2015
Bruce Martin, Industry co-chair for ENTER 2015 said “There’s so much innovation happening in the travel industry right now in both consumer and trade sectors. We’re very excited to invite submissions from ingenious organisations and are looking forward to welcoming successful applicants to Lugano next year.”
Submissions webpage: http://enter2015.org/Call-For-Industry-Cases-104.htm
Call for submissions close 1st September 2014