The International Hotel Investment Forum Asia Pacific 2010 offers three days of business-generating networking and stimulating programming with over 350 industry leaders participating. Conference sessions have been designed to reflect a new, innovative and “refreshingly direct” emphasis on generating returns from your hotel investments in Asia.
IHIF Asia Pacific 2010 is reflective of the regional and global risks and opportunities for the hotel investment communities, and addresses the enormous potential for hotel investors, developers and operators, with particular focus on Asia Pacific prospects. The event includes interviews with leading hotel owners, designers, operating hoteliers, forecasts from top economists, and panel discussions on the latest developments, trends and best practice in the hotel industry and the investment arena.
“IHIF Asia Pacific is an amazingly efficient way to meet business leaders from across the hotel industry, and to enter discussion with key decision makers with interests in the Asian hotel market” stated Robert McIntosh, Executive Director, CBRE Hotels, Asia Pacific.
Comprising three days of networking and conference sessions with an expanded programme addressing hotel design, IHIF 2010 is the most current regional Asia Pacific event focusing on topics like:
1. Hotel development and investment trends and responses - ensuring short and long-term ROI
2. Hotel investment pipeline; new markets, new players, new geographies for revenue generation
3. Heritage brands, new single and multi-property brands, and the established brands - where are the highest returns?
4. Hotel asset management - best techniques in the market for driving profitability
5. Hotel architecture and design that manages costs, drives customer satisfaction and its impact on returns
6. Hotel technology and its opportunity for revenue attainment, impact on cost management and potential effect on profit
7. Finance and feasibility; optimizing returns on hotel projects by clearly defining feasibility and attracting intelligent lendors
CEOs of the major hotel chains bring their senior executives and use the IHIF Asia Pacific event as a platform from which to do business.