Start Date: Thursday, 3rd November 2011
End Date: Friday, 4th November 2011
Regents Park Marriott Hotel
London, United Kingdom
+44 (0) 207 375 7219
Strategies and data analysis to make fact-based decisions that will develop new travel products and routes that sell
Attend this event and understand:
* New data sources that predict demand – What can Google and Facebook tell you about your customers travel demands?
* What data and information sourcesshould you use? How do thevertical sectors of the travel industry use date to develop their productsand what can you learn from them?
* How to Manage data to make fact-based decisions; Hear industry best-practices to help you source external data and manage your internal data to predict which products will sell
* How to use an analysis of customer desires instead of partner negotiations to create profitable travel products
* Build revenue from the sale of proven new ancillary products. Create profitable non-core ancillary products that your customers actually want.